ABOUT WIRELESS CONNECTIONS:
Fixed-wireless connections use a series of antennas to exchange data at a high speed. Compared to a high-speed modem connection, which affords a download speed of only 56 Kb per second, the power of a wireless connection is striking. By placing an antenna in a window or on your rooftop,
or in a tree that establishes a wireless path to a CaveNet tower, you'll gain cost-effective, high-bandwidth access to the Internet.
Please feel free to call us with any additional questions. (541) 592-6440.
- No Monthly Telephone Charges.
- No telephone lines required!
- No Busy Signals!!
- No CSU/DSU required.
- No Metered Usage Fees!
- No Hidden Monthly Fees!
- Not effected by weather!
- Wireless Service is networkable.
(You can connect multiple computers)
- Lifetime equipment lease fee
is a one-time fee non-refundable after 30days.)
- There is a $100.00 fee for tree installs.
- All of our service plans have been updated. We now offer a variety of speed
and budget options.
Please contact our office for details and
availability of the plans in your area.
A computer with a network card. (Ethernet card) or 802.11 wireless capability.
Wireless path to a CaveNet Tower.
1. CaveNet In town
2. 8 dollar mountain
3. Takilma Rd 2.5 miles from Holland Loop
To connect you will need a router.
Routers are not included in the lifetime equipment
lease fee, they are a separate purchase and the responsibility of the client. If
you wish to purchase a router from us we also now offer a router assurance
program for $4.95/mo, providing replacement routers as needed for no additional
Ethernet Cards, cables and routers are also available at
Wireless System News and updates. If your service is
down and you have connection through a Smartphone you can check our Facebook
page or save the link below to your favorites, We post updates as often a possible.
Cavenet Wireless Updates
HOW DO I GET SET UP ?
- Fill out the form, call us 541-592-6440 or come by the office (223N Redwood
- CaveNet will do a free site survey to be sure that
location will work.
- CaveNet will contact you when the survey is
complete with the results positive or negative.
Surveys are not completed in bad weather, it
may take up to 2 weeks before we are able to complete your survey.